The Lingenfelter C6 ZR1 LS9 supercharger snout or supercharger front cover provides reduced pressure drop and increased horsepower on stock and higher pulley ratio applications.
The Lingenfelter front supercharger cover casting was designed to provide a more direct path for the airflow from the throttle body to the supercharger. This provides reduced inlet restriction resulting in increased boost and reduced supercharger work. This results in reduced supercharger parasitic losses and reduced supercharger outlet temperatures.
- Lingenfelter has seen chassis dyno tests results of 30 horsepower rear wheel gain over the stock snout on a ZR1 in testing with our upper pulley kit already installed.
- The cover casting is based on the inlet design first used on the Lingenfelter modified 2009 ZR1 that has run 9.813 seconds at 145.74 mph in the quarter mile.
- Drag strip, chassis dynamometer and engine dynamometer proven design.
- Cast from 356T6 aluminum, 100% leak checked using OEM decay type leak checking process
- For increased durability ander higher supercharger loads the cover features a stainless steel 10 bolt hub that allows pulleys to be quickly changed on the car.
This kit also includes the Lingenfelter L960130709 Isolator Coupling.